Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
I\'ve got nothing but praise for these guys. As a result of a family tragedy, I had to leave my flat four months early. Not only did they organise cleaners to come in and sort the place out for me after I left, but the cost was far less than if I had used my firms recommended cleaning company. They did charge me 50 quid for replacing a couple of light bulbs which seemed a lot but when I queried it, they explained (to my satisfaction) that they don\'t stock light bulbs as there are so many different sorts and also in my flat they were pretty inaccessible so someone had to come with a ladder to replace them. It\'s my own stupid fault for not doing it myself before I left but I guess I was in a hurry. I\'ve just spoken to my relocation department and if I had used their recommended person to do it, I would have had to fork out 125 quid, so I\'m happy. Also, they managed to get someone into my flat two days after I left so I didn\'t have to pay four months rent. I\'ve rented all my adult life and these guys provide the best service I\'ve come across.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Feliks Augustine Office 1! To leave a new review of Feliks Augustine Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Feliks Augustine Office 1