Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
This is an appalling agents. Don't take my word for it ¢â‚¬â€œ the Ombudsman upheld all four of my complaints: Conflict of Interest, Communication, Check Out, Complaints Handling. They also found that Aquarius Homes ¢â‚¬Ëœfailed to act with my best interests in mind' and showed a' blatant disregard for both the Ombudsman's Code of Practice and their own Terms of Business.' I had previously let my house with ease at £800pm but after 2 months with AH they recommended I accept an offer of £650pm. They failed to inform me however that the offer was from a member of their own staff. On returning from abroad and reclaiming the house I found chairs, table and other items missing, the garden untouched for 8 months and fitted shelves ripped out. When I complained to Richard Bright he threw me out of the office. Written complaints were ignored. This, it seems, is the Christian ethics which he proclaims on his website.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aquarius Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Aquarius Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aquarius Homes Office 1