Apr 12,2010
Apr 12,2010
Total shamballs. George Quinn, one of the members of sales, outright rejected my first offer without even consultanting the vendor.

I repeatedly requested for a HIP and was told that \"it would come on Monday\". It didn\'t.

All subsequent offers just seemed to be shrugged off and I didn\'t get any responses back.

if you are thinking about selling via them don\'t! I\'ve never ever had to put up with so much back stabbing in my life.
By: M Beaumont
Jul 16, 2010
I am afraid that I do not think this complaint is genuine. Around the time of this post, we have not recieved any complaints what-so-ever.

I will confirm that every offer recieved on every property in this office is confirm in writing to both the potential putrchaser and the vendor. This is our Company policy and it is also the law.

If the writer of this comment, has any genuine issues, I would encourage them to contact me in person to discuss this. I do not however belive that this is genuine.

If you are interested in what real customers think of our service, then please look under the testimonials tab on our website.

Mark Beaumont

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Beaumont Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Beaumont Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Beaumont Office 1