Feb 25,2013
Feb 25,2013
It is my pleasure to write this review of the Tottenham branch of Ellis & Co. and Kutlay Akpinar.

After accepting a job offer in London, I found myself with less than two months to find a place to live. Kutlay was the first and only to personally follow up on online inquiries I\'d made to various agents. Because I was still in the process of securing permission to work in the UK and had, prior to that, only been here for a few years as an overseas postgraduate student, my paper trail was not the most straightforward. Nevertheless, he decided I\'d make a good tenant and helped me get into a flat ahead of my starting date that was both well within my budget and much better than I\'d dared to hope for.

All in all, Kutlay is friendly and conscientious, and he clearly has an excellent instinct for his profession. He was very honest about every stage of the process, both procedural and tacit, and in explaining so much and so well made the real estate practices of another culture legible to me. I was made to feel welcome in London. Apartment-hunting and moving can be very stressful, but that stress this time around was diminished by the wonderful people with whom I interacted at Ellis & Co. I recommend this agent without reservation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Tottenham! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Tottenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Tottenham