Feb 24,2013
Feb 24,2013
I would have no hesitation in recommending HomeXperts to anyone, whether intending to buy or rent out a property.

After receiving such a high level of customer service from Neil during the purchase of my flat recently I then went on to use the lettings department of HomeXperts to find me a tenant and manage the property for me.His effective advertising led to a tenant moving in within a very short period of time and the whole process went extremely smoothly thanks to Neil\'s conscientiousness.Nothing was ever too much trouble.

Efficient and reliable throughout the whole process Neil made the whole experience far less stressful than my previous dealings with high street agents.
He has always been available to contact and has proved to be extremely trustworthy and reliable.

Thank you for all your hard work and professionalism.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of HomeXperts Goring-By-Sea! To leave a new review of HomeXperts Goring-By-Sea, please click the link below !
Write a review for HomeXperts Goring-By-Sea