Feb 24,2013
Feb 24,2013
She is a goal getter,trustworth and perseverance,she never gave up on me, she would called and called until i was satisfied.she did not leave me on my own,she used her private car to drive me to places which I could not get on my own.I saw her as working to please me rather than to please herself and her company.Her customer services is per excellence ,her behaviuor towards me is as if she had known me for ages.I have already recommend her service to my best mate.
Unfortunate for me,after she was done with me the management lady I was handed over to was not as friendly as Billie, so many things she left undone and very harsh towards me.
But for the pretty Billie Blankson she is an ANGEL sent from above.She actually deserves a commendations,more grease to her elbow.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch