Feb 24,2013
Feb 24,2013
So, going with JSM as been a headache since me and my housemate first moved in. Firstly, they were a nightmare about letting students move into their houses and seemed to pick and choose who they liked the look of or when it pleased them as some students didn\'t have any hassle and some (like us) did. But we eventually got our point across and were allowed to sign contracts.

From then, contacting them about things breaking is always a nightmare. Whenever I need to talk to the person I need to to talk they always seem to be \'on a break\' and promise to call back which 4/5 times doesn\'t happen which results in my having to ring up all over again. We\'ve had problems with mould in our bathroom but I\'ve gotten so fed up of constantly ringing about it and various other problems that I\'m just going to let that slide. Although I know that it will somehow come back to bite me in the arse when we have to leave.

And talking of leaving, we have only just been told that there is a checking out fee at least £60 (when I tried ringing up about the details of it earlier low-and-bloody behold they were busy.) But this came as a nasty shock as it wasn\'t mentioned in the slightest when we signed our contracts. Over-all there seems to be this \'I can\'t be bothered\' attitude associated with them and they are a bugger to get hold of and we keep learning of new fee\'s we have to pay. Never, ever again. And I\'m certainly not the only one who has had trouble with them. Please try and avoid going with them, instead opt. for personal Landlords.
By: C
Aug 12, 2013
I totally feel your pain!
I've been in a property since Nobember 2012 and repeatedly reported issues via inspections, email and telephone .. Just emails and calls saying they will get back to us but nothing .. But when they need to do something .. It's all on their terms .. By far the biggest joke of an agency I have ever dealt with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of JSM Norwich! To leave a new review of JSM Norwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for JSM Norwich