Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
In the 12 years that I have been a tenant, the service from this agent has been consistently exemplary, efficient, courteous and professional. I appreciate the regular services and checkups of the boilers and for fire safety. The building is well maintained and communal areas are regularly cleaned. I especially appreciate that the Landlord himself is always available and accommodating if there is a problem - even late on a Saturday evening when my central heating had no pressure, it was resolved immediately over the phone. Although the Agent is based in Birmingham, there are regular visits and any issues are immediately dealt with. Welcome packs are given to all new tenants, we are all known by name, and we know that we are not only acknowledged, but also valued and supported. I cannot recommend this Agent highly enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Key Letting Kings Heath! To leave a new review of 1st Key Letting Kings Heath, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Key Letting Kings Heath