Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
I have to say that I have been absolutely appalled by the lax attitude of this member of staff. I letted the property with the Chichester Rd office who have been great. However, Vince has been in charge of overseeing the details of ending the tenancy and I have had nothing but problems with him. I have regularly had to ask for assistance and intervention from the Park Hill office in order to get answers to the simplest questions. I regularly had to wait over a week to get a response to important emails and you\'re just left with the impression that he doesn\'t actually care in the slightest. I\'m still waiting to hear about being reimbursed for a set of keys that I had to buy in order for the agents to show prospective tenants around the property as they actually didn\'t have any of their own and had given me the only set. Park Hill are lovely and I would recommend them BUT avoid any contact with Vince Orlando at the Crystal Palace office if you can help it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Office 1! To leave a new review of Pedder Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Office 1