Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
Maitlands is very conveniently located next to Tesco and has a spacious well laid out modern Office. On entering the Office a member of staff immediately got up from their seat and asked if they could help; in the past I have found other Estate Agents to be less than helpful to visitors when they are on the phone. All staff are polite, friendly, professional and smartly dressed and leave you with the impression that they value your custom. Fees are not the cheapest at 2%+VAT but are on a no sale no fee basis which was very re-assuring. The package included some painting/decorating work to prepare the property for sale and I added to this to improve the outside paintwork, the contractor was very proficient and friendly and completed the work quickly. Having the services of a conveyancing solicitor in the Office once a week saved having to visit and appoint one in Plymouth. Maitlands also have an IFA onsite to advise on Mortgages etc. I was very pleased with the service I got throughout the sale, in most cases if the person I wanted to speak to wasn\'t available, they got back to me. This is a very busy professional Office and you get the impression that many people sell or buy properties through them. My overall impression is that Maitlands provide an innovative and refreshing approach to Estate Agent Management and I have no hesitation in recommeding them to buyers and sellers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton