Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
I just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I was thoroughly impressed with Joel throughout the whole process of purchasing Flat C, Queens Crescent.

This was my first purchase, and obviously had a lot of questions and concerns, but Joel was always happy to do his best to answer them, as well as show the flat to me and my parents when I requested.

I also had some concerns working with Foxtons on this, given what i\'d heard from people in the past, but I found Joel was trustworthy, and always upfront, and put Foxtons in a positive light.

I\'m sure this has not been the first time he\'s received positive feedback and i\'m sure its recognised but I wanted to pass it on to you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Camden Town! To leave a new review of Foxtons Camden Town, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Camden Town