Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
I bought my property in Nottingham through a large, corporate agency who also offered to let and manage for me at a reasonable cost. After the first year they increased the fee by another 2% which I thought was ok but then at the end of year 2 I was informed that it would be going up another 4% in line with inflation. At this point I looked elsewhere for a new agent. I had lengthy discussions with Westbrookes over the property and decided to go ahead. Now just over a year later I am still paying the same fee, I get quarterly reports on the property over the phone and I am very happy with the service and would recommend Westbrookes to anyone looking to invest and rent out in Nottingham.
By: westbrookes
Feb 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and we are delighted your experience with us was enjoyable.

We look forward to helping you again on the next occasion.

Andrew @ the team
Westbrookes (0115) 929 9295

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington! To leave a new review of Westbrookes Ruddington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westbrookes Ruddington