Feb 23,2013
Laura Davenport
Feb 23,2013
I was extremely happy with the service I received from this estate agent as a whole and especially that of their staff member Laura Davenport and subsequently have recommended this agent to many other people interested in renting and to sell/buy. Being a first time tenant the prospect of renting a property seemed very daunting and complicated, however Laura made the process extremely easy and straight forward. She guided us through viewings of properties and was equipped with the knowledge of the properties when we presented her with questions.
Furthermore through every stage of the rental process we had constant contact back and forth from Laura who always seemed willing to help no matter how stupid our questions appeared to us, and was always quick to respond which helped us immensely.
This estate agent and laura cannot be faulted at all in the service which they provided us, making renting our property very much a stress free process, therefore any property dealings I have in future will most definitely be done through them.

Jones Robinson Estate Agents