Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
Appalling customer service. We rent a property that is managed by the agency. Our water tank started leaking through the ceiling on Friday night, right above an electrical socket. I contacted the branch on Saturday to ask for an emergency plumber to take a look at the problem, but was told they weren\'t willing to do anything about it at the weekend, despite the risk of the ceiling collapsing and an electrical fire.

I asked to speak to the manager and was told he\'d call back. An hour and half later I hadn\'t heard anything so I called once again and was told he\'d call back. Three hours later I still hadn\'t heard anything so I called once more and was told he wouldn\'t be calling and that the decision was final.

On the Monday morning I reported the problem again and was told someone would be sent out that day. No one came, no one called, I heard absolutely nothing. On Tuesday, someone finally came to the property without any notice from the agency whatsoever.

I\'ve raised it as a complaint and have been told it\'ll be 3 weeks before I get a response. The property had several problems before we moved in and we were told these would be fixed before moving in. They weren\'t. It took them more than a month to fix broken toilets when we moved in, and more than 4 months to fix broken blinds, garden furniture.

Having rented several properties through several different agencies, Barnard Marcus is the worst agency I\'ve ever come across. I will NEVER be using them again and will also be discouraging everyone else to do the same.
By: Distressed
Apr 03, 2013
Sounds very similar to the experience I had. I'm still in a bedroom with no curtain rail, and no blinds. Lots of fixtures are broken and haven't been fixed even though it was promised. I've never experienced such appalling service. And no one ever calls you back or ever writes back, not even when you take it up with the area manager. It's seriously the biggest joke of an agency I've ever experienced. Never again.. I'm making sure everyone I know is aware of how bad they are.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 21! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 21, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 21