Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
I could not be happier with the letting and property management service I have had from Abaco Estates over the past 11 years. Being able to rely on them for finding tenants, arranging repairs and keeping me informed of issues that affect not just my flat but the building as a whole has made a big difference to my peace of mind. Most importantly, Kevin, Nadine and Amisha are always available and responsive. I am 8 hours flying time away from my flat, and could not conceive of dealing with lettings, bills and unforeseen events (like a messy and complicated insurance claim) without their help. I think my tenants have benefited from this every bit as much as I have. I have friends and family who have not been so fortunate, dealing with estate agents who just view lettings as an easy money-spinner and put too little effort into the job. Any tenant or property owner who values a grasp of detail, attentive service and good advice will not go wrong with Abaco. No, they don\'t have a glitzy shopfront, but they do have a deservedly good reputation. I recommend them with no hesitation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood! To leave a new review of Abaco Estates Borehamwood, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abaco Estates Borehamwood