Jan 02,2008
Jan 02,2008
The house was not ready when I moved in. They didn't pay the hotel. They never returned the deposit arguing that the carpet was damaged when the flat had wooden floors!!. Amazing. They charged me twice for last month and when I asked for my deposit back, they asked me again for that month!!
By: choco
May 13, 2009
If that is true, Pippa and you have a biased affiliation with Black Katz, you should be ashamed about posting a false comment. This site is for honest reviews from tenants and landlords, so we have accurate representations of people's experiences.
By: sword of truth
Mar 10, 2009
Pippa is married to the owner. Fact.
By: Katie
Mar 06, 2009
ha ha thats exactly what i was thinking!! absolute rubbish. EVERYONE i have spoken to has said, how devastatingly bad black katz are, and i have hed the most awful experience from them..... i had to have an operation on my throat due to them taking 3 months to deal with the extensive amount of mould and damp (it was dripping on my face in the night and caused a pollyp) they were so rude. and the agent who showed us around started texting my girlfriend asking her out for a drink!!!
By: White Dog
Oct 14, 2008
so pippa, how long have you worked for Black Katz then?
By: pippa
Sep 16, 2008
I have never heard of such nonsense in my entire life. You are obviously a jealous agent. I have used them many times and so have many people I know without any problems. They have the most, best and well priced properties I have seen.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office! To leave a new review of Black Katz Camden West Central Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Black Katz Camden West Central Office