Feb 23,2013
Feb 23,2013
I was amazingly impressed with the service David Roberts and in particular Rebecca Smyth of Foxtons Notting Hill provided me in selling my flat. I received a prospective sale price over the asking price at a very late stage in my process. Due to this I put Rebecca under a certain amount of "pressure" to present the deal as secure as possible for me. In a very very short space of time she gave me all the required information / assurances / proof I needed to feel that the buyers were genuine, safe & ready to move at my "speed". Being put under this pressure, Rebecca ALWAYS remained positive & professional. Furthermore, Rebecca did not just "drop the ball" once I agreed to the deal. This was very important to me. She made sure I was informed of the buyers legal progress and also at critical points made sure I did as required. I must say that by nature I always entertained the idea that the deal was too good to be true. Rebecca\'s continued work of remaining at the front & totally in control of the deal allowed me to set aside such scepticism. I dont like being over the top or false - but I must say Rebecca Smyth of Foxtons Notting Hill did a stunning job for me with my sale.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Notting Hill! To leave a new review of Foxtons Notting Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Notting Hill