Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
As a Landlord of both commercial and residential properties for many years I am not easily impressed, However after using Hammonds for the first time I am very impressed. From the start Adam impressed me with his local knowledge of the area and my particular development, his advise regarding the rental level to aim for was spot on, his advise on time scales to obtain the correct tenant were realistic for the market this month, and despite a slow market he took a deposit on good tenants within two days. Adam kept me informed of progress on reference\'s and all other aspects of the tenancy until completion he clearly understands an informed customer is a happy customer.
As a foot note I would like to note that apart from being a nice person to deal with Adam gets the job done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hammonds Estate Agents Bow Church! To leave a new review of Hammonds Estate Agents Bow Church, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hammonds Estate Agents Bow Church