Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
I chose to sell through Spencers as I was buying from them. They quickly put property on the market; possible to quickly as some details were incorrect. Buyer found just before Christmas but didn\'t receive any paperwork until mid Jan
. I assumed it had slipped through the net due to Christmas. Not so; the first sale had fallen through so the sold it to someone else without telling me Dispite the fact they knew I only agreed to the sale price originally for a quick sale. By the time they resold it without telling me a quick sale was no longer potentially necessary due to problems with my prospective purchase.

Purchase: I know I\'m not their client in this respect, but as they knew I would\'t be selling if the purchase fell through, so was disappointed when a serious problem that potentially could take months to resolve I wasn\'t initially informed, kept uptown date with progress, given incorrect information/dates when they could be bothered to respond. On more than one occasion I visited to try and get information and found them closed early.

In the interest of fairness I found Shawn and Sean to be professional, when I had dealings with them.
By: keith cross
Feb 25, 2013
Hi “Cadwell”

Thank you for choosing to sell through Spencers, as you were buying through us too.

Also, thank you for your kind comments regarding Shawn and Sean. Indeed they are extremely professional in their job, which is why I remain somewhat confused by many of your comments.

I am sorry if you felt some of the property details were incorrect, but we have in place a stringent policy in this respect, before we start our marketing campaign, can you inbox me and give me the address please.

I also note we found you a buyer, but some of the paperwork was delayed? Again, can you inbox me as we have in place an extremely thorough system.

We also pride ourselves on communication and this has been key to our success for many years.

Kind Regards

Keith Q Cross
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

keithcross@spencerspropertty.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central