Apr 10,2010
Apr 10,2010
We have been renting from Spark & Sons for 2 years now and I have always found them ok. I have used alot of letting agents in Brighton/Hove in the last 15 years and I have found that they are one of the better ones.

Yes, they are not easy to get hold of and they dont return your calls but they have always fixed things and even came to our house to do contracts as it was easier for us than coming into the office.
Most letting agents are shockingly bad and I am sure Spark &Sons have their moments but if you take no crap from them and make them sort stuff out they will do it.
By: brightontenant
Dec 06, 2010
I must just respond to this and say that I have called them at least every other day for months about the hole in our roof and they have not sorted it out. Please do not think that if you are just willing to badger them that they will give you the service you are paying for.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1! To leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spark & Sons Office 1