Feb 22,2013
David Branch
Feb 22,2013

Never use this agency
Terrible agency - completely unprofessional and unhelpful. After phoning to make a complaint about their service, it seems that the rot stems from the top: Luck the MD firstly hangs up on our first conversation, so I call back only for someone to tell me that he has to go and move his car! Then in our second conversation, he was completely unhelpful and implied that I was the problem - then again shouted and put the phone down on Never use this agency
Attached Files
By: Payman Rezania
May 04, 2013
The reviews are clear Mr Bennett - SW19 is run in an unprofessional way. I didn't want a priority viewing s you mentioned - I just didn't want to view it with a bunch of other buyers...my prerogative as a client you claim to work for. Mr Branch was rude and completely uninterested in my disappointment to arrive to a block viewing without notification. If you had told me it was a block viewing I would not have taken time off work to view it. How is that working for the client?
By: Luke Bennett
Feb 22, 2013
MAX is a developer called Payman Rezania who was disgruntled because a property he was booked in to see as an investment opportunity was being shown as a block viewing. Mr Rezania shouted and swore at my colleague David Branch because he wanted a priority viewing before anyone else. I am sorry Mr Rezania, feels emotional about this, but we work for our clients, to ensure that all properties receive as much interest in as short a time as possible. Which is why, in the first two days of marketing we are in receipt of five offers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon! To leave a new review of SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for SW19 Estate Agents South Wimbledon