Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
Emailed this agent 4 times and left 1 message on answer phone and had no response. Finally spoke to customer service who were rude and told me that I was wrong and hadnt sent emails (off rightmove and Zoopla and Gumtree) and I must have dialed the wrong number and left a message (I am the agent answer phone) never use these people, rude, inconsiderate and not there to help!!!
By: Sophie Reading
Mar 02, 2013
Dear Steph,

We have just come across this review and we are horrified to hear such feedback. We are following this up internally to take the matter further, please could you let us know what property you are referring to as we cannot find a property within the area 'Bedlington' as you have stated above. It would also be very helpful to know what client service representative you spoke to? We respond to ALL property enquiries and usually within 15 minutes of receipt and take client service very, very serious. On a side note could I please ask you to check your junk mail as our emails occasionally find themselves in there which is highly frustrating for all parties but we may have responded to your enquiry - would you be kind enough to check? It would also be very helpful if you could call the office and we will immediately follow this up. I would also like to sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused by this and look forward to your reply so we can compensate you with some vouchers to apologise for this experience as our tenants are very important to us.

Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of I Am The Agent Greenwich! To leave a new review of I Am The Agent Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for I Am The Agent Greenwich