Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
Choices-Crawley Branch are a friendly and enthusiastic team. I use the term \'team\' as whoever I spoke to or liaised with ensured messages were passed on, calls returned and queries were dealt with as soon as possible. Lisa Page was very formal, informative and clear in emails shared as was Chris Scott-Smith over the phone and in person. Darren Broom acted as my main contact for correspondence and in organizing the place of residence I wished to let. His easy-going and upbeat approach were both refreshing and casual but most importantly, I was able to secure the \'let\' with his help. I would recommend using Choices-Crawley Branch and would be happy to go through them again for future letting.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Crawley! To leave a new review of Choices Crawley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Crawley