Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
While the sales team were fine, property management are awful. In 6 months, we have been waiting for a heating timer replacement for 4 months, after which their subcontractor bodged the repair and left us without heating for days. The subcontractor offered us £20 and a bottle of wine" as compensation for their big mistake, but never paid us it as Atkinson sacked them the following day, and refuse to cover the compensation themselves!

Then their subcontractor shut down our gas (no heating, hot water, cooking) when he found a small leak (!) and it took property management 4 days to fix it (in the end it was a 2 hour job, they are just appallingly organised).

I have just reported that my bedroom has water pouring into it from the flat above, and they stated that they "may" be able to help, but the property is still habitable!! I\'m concerned the ceiling will collapse!

For a company which claims to be proud of its customer service, I\'ve been appalled. Pray you never have to deal with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington