Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
Please do not use these Letting agents. They badly manage properties. I was supposed to move into a property on a particular date. Till the previous date, there was a huge chunk of repair work to be completed in the property. And they stated the dishwasher will be fixed after I move in. One of the agent was so rude who stated she washes her own dishes, so I would have to live without the dishwasher till its fixed and wash my dishes !
I was promised that all the maintainence work will be done before I move in. I have all the email correspondence with the agent as proof. The agent refused to accept the fact when i stated I will move in next week . They gave me a mid week moving date as compromise, I flatly refused stating i can move in only on a sat. They wudnt budge..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fisks Estate Agents Office 4! To leave a new review of Fisks Estate Agents Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fisks Estate Agents Office 4