Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
Finally I sold my house via Ludlow Thompson\'s Lewisham branch and my main agent was Daryl Weston. I had tried 2 years previously to sell my property using 3 other local estate agents, but with zero success. Admittedly, mine was not a straight forward sale as I needed structural engineers and damp proofing reports etc. Throughout the sale I was the main carer for a terminally ill relative so I was under a lot of added stress. Daryl Weston was professional, proactive, personable and honest. I felt at all times that he had mine and the buyer\'s best interest at heart which is a difficult thing to achieve. He and his colleague Bryon Dixon are a credit to the profession. Both have integrity and are hard working, diligent young men. I would recommend your services to anyone buying or selling a property in the local area. Thank you both so much for your help!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Lewisham, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Lewisham

258 Lewisham High Street Lewisham, London