Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
I was looking for a property to rent in the langley area and approached B. Simmons & Sons for the same. I met Matt originally and he came across as a very friendly and helpful person, did not feel like i was dealing with an agent. he understood my requirements and suggested the property and was very happy to arrange a viewing at my convenience on a weekend. He took the time to explain all details and was very patient with my questioning.

From that point I was introduced with Irene Jones who was also extremely helpful in explaining the legalities in renting this property and helped me with alll paperwork. Irene was very positive and came accross as a very pleasant personality. She was very prompt and knowledgeable with her dealings and always kept me aware of the proceedings at every step.

Would Highly recommend the estate agency for services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of B Simmons & Son Slough! To leave a new review of B Simmons & Son Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for B Simmons & Son Slough