Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
Property World was very helpful and supportive throughout the sale of my house. My property was on the market for a short time before it was sold. Unfortunately for me, it was tenanted, and although the tenant was given sufficient notice to vacate the property, she did not leave until she was evicted (by choice). Property World managed the expectations of the buyer by keeping them informed of progress throughout this very challenging time. I too was also very anxious throughout this time, but again with the help of PropertyWorld, managed to keep a cool head and my focus. Eventually after seven plus months of what should have been a fairly straightforward sale, the matter was satisfactorily concluded. Thank you Property World (Dan, Richard, Kevin and your staff) for your encouragement and staying with me throughout this difficult time. Sometimes, I thought would never end, but it did. I have learnt several lessons valuable throughout this time. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Property World Sydenham! To leave a new review of Property World Sydenham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Property World Sydenham