Feb 22,2013
Feb 22,2013
I found the Tooting Bec branch of Ellis & Co on Find an Agent. I was looking for a new property manager as I was unhappy with the service I was receiving with my existing agent. From the outset the Director, Pushpa Maskey, was thorough in his responses. This attention to detail made his offer stand out from the rest.

I am very impressed with the service. Pushpa and his team, Natasha and Darren, are organised, they deal with every issue efficiently, plan ahead and are extremely helpful when dealing with third parties such as contractors or accepting deliveries. I think I get very good value for money. Even though I live abroad and there is an 8 hour time difference, they have be able to accommodate all of my requirements. It has been a great relief to find such competent managers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Tooting! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Tooting, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Tooting