Dec 31,2007
Dec 31,2007
Firstly I want to state that this was the Bradford branch and that I'll also be writing a bad report about Dacre's, WH Brown's and Renton's.

All Estate Agents are rubbish, they don't send information to prospective buyers, don't accompany viewings, don't relay offers, and just want to bang the price up so that you either can't buy a property and therefore gain a higher commission, they're con artisits.

Whitegates in Bradford where just useless and never helped me from the 1st moment I walked in so if you thinking of buying or selling with them think again.
By: avin
Jul 26, 2011
for the past 12 years I have been renting through many different estate/letting agents, but I have never had any problems with any of them but whitegates branch in Bradford. renting a small 2 bed semi detached house on 55 Salisbury road, frizinghall in bradford. rented the place for 6 months, but as I was ill, most of the 6 months I lived with my parents. when I moved out I cleaned all over the property i returned the house in same condition as before moving in. I did damage 1 bedroom door and that was it. I agreed to pay for the door and the charged me £60. however they have withheld £450 of my originally £650 bond, for no resonable reasons, now 3 1/2 months later after 50 phone calls and 10 emails, they agreed to give me further £50 of my bond. so in total they have taken £400 from me which they can not explain, they are using every posible dirty excuses to withhold/steal your money. plase do not use them as you can not trust them.
By: Director
May 23, 2011
As the Director of Whitegates Bradford, I would like the opportunity to respond, in a positive way.
However it would appear that the comments are unsubstantiated non specific rants of a general nature against all Estate Agents.
Only a suggestion here, and I could well be wrong, but perhaps realising Estate Agents are human beings generally doing their very best for, in the main appreciative clients, an attitude change might well be in order and serve you well.
Ian

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Preston Branch