Feb 15,2013
Feb 15,2013
Bonnie, who was responsible for handling the sale once the offer had been accepted, was wonderful. She kept me sane. She went above and beyond to ensure it went smoothly, constantly chasing up my useless solicitor. That is why I have scored Streets Ahead as being \'good\'. The rest of them were terrible, the whole company is well worth a swerve. They were regularly late to viewings, they never phoned me back when I wanted/needed something, and the original agent (not Ali) who showed us the house really bullied us into putting in an offer. He said "we\'ll ask to see if the vendor would HYPOTHETICALLY accept an offer of £££ and test the water\' then phoned back the next day and said congratulations, you\'re offer is accepted and put me through to the sales team..! We did buy the house, but at times, I questioned whose decision it was! Literally appalling service, all fairly unfriendly too (other than Bonnie). I have heard them referred to as \'Streaks Behind\' which I think is accurate. I expect they are cheap which is why the service is slapdash. They pester you to death when they want something, and ignore you when you need something. Don\'t bother!!
Bonnie was brilliant, but the rest of the Streets Ahead team were slow to deliver, and often unprofessional. I have also dealt with Lucy from another branch in Croydon and she was fantastic, so clearly there are a few excellent agents within Streets Ahead, but as a whole, the service is terrible.
Attached Files