Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
I have used Global House Estates for a couple of years, when i was letting out my property in Canada Water. My contact, Andy Li, on the lettings side was exteremely proactive, efficient and negotiated a competitive rate for my flat.

As my trust grew, I asked Andy if Global House estates could help sell my property. He advised and passed me to the Sales Director - Ogo.

Not only was a buyer found in fairly swift time, we recieved an offer and Ogo negotiated a very good rate for the sale. I was suprised as it was a little more than what we were hoping to achieve.

The best thing about Global house estates - were that they were responsive to my communication (not always a trait of this sector), efficient and good negotiators. thats all I really need from an agent, as well as a good network of contacts on the sales and letting side.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Global House Estates Ltd London! To leave a new review of Global House Estates Ltd London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Global House Estates Ltd London