Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
Please take note of the bad reviews on this site, I really wish I had instead of thinking it is just people who are being too fussy etc. I had a problem with the heating in my flat and as you can imagine being without hot water and heating is definitely not something you want to endure for any period of time, yet I was expected to do just that. I phoned to report this and dealt with a very rude and abrupt lady who offered me no practical help or solution and was quite frankly down right rude. I am a full time professional and taking time off work at the drop of a hat is something which i am not able to do, however, this letting agents expected me to be at home on a weekday between the hours of 8-6 so I could get the boiler fixed, they refused to help in any way by using the spare set of keys and letting the engineers in (like most other letting agents do). There response when i said i could not get off work was "well that\'s the solution, tak eit or leave it". So now I must wait almost a week until the weekend when I will be in to let the engineers in!!!! Please, please, please do not go with this letting agents if you can help it at all, they are awful!!!!!!!!!
By being more helpful, attentive and not being down-right rude
By: Mandy Beard
Feb 27, 2013
Thank you for your comments. Fineholm do empathise with tenants when things go wrong in properties and it can be very frustrating however Fineholm are more than willing to let engineers/tradesmen in with management sets of keys. We have a pool of outsourced tradesman who do so on a daily basis with tenant approval. If the tradesman cannot give a more specific time slot or give our office a call 30 mins before, then regrettably we are unable to send a representative for a full day time slot. Landlords are made aware of this at the outset. If you would like to contact me with regards to any issues you have encountered then I will be happy to look into the problem. Mandy.beard@fineholm.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Edinburgh