Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
I dealt with Angie Neish of Chamberlains on several occasions as well as another property which I recently sold. Previously to instructing Chamberlains I had used other agents around he area. Usual thing, they over quote, say that they will let out the property within weeks. Simply put, they don\'t. I was then recommended to speak to Angie Neish. She arrived at the property, valued what she believed it would let for, which was realistic. Within 2 weeks she had shown several people round and obtained a deposit and the future tenants had signed. She has done this 5 times for me now oat different properties. I wouldn\'t use anyone else as she gives me complete piece of mind for letting out my properties and managing them.. I highly recommend her.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot! To leave a new review of Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Chamberlains Estate Agents Newton Abbot