Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
Just enquired about a viewing on a property in Isledon Rd. First question I was asked was did I have a mortgage, not what time I\'d like to see it, second question I was asked if my property was under offer. When I replied no, I was informed that I could not see this property. Bearing in mind it has been on the market for quite a while and that it has been reduced in price, I\'d have through that any prospective purchaser would be welcome to view. Also, if the negotiatior wasn\'t so arrogant and un-customer focussed, she might have had the brains to think about the fact that I have a very nice property in a very desirable road in my area, where I noticed this morning a Foxtons To Let sign has just gone up. Had she bothered to engage her brain instead of her mouth, she night have thought about asking me if I would consider Foxtons as my selling agents, instead of rudely dismissing me as a potential client for both selling and buying. Clearly business development and customer relations are not a strong point for this woman. I would not want an agent representing myself or my property in this manner. As a result I am removing myself from their property list and informing my many friends (inc the neigbour who has just engaged them) not to deal with Foxtons.
Treated me with the respect I\'d expect as a potential customer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Islington! To leave a new review of Foxtons Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Islington