Download Property Smart Leader App
Feb 21,2013
By: 'ESK'
Feb 21,2013
Due to my work it meant I had to move house so I deceied on letting my Property out with Belvoir Linoln. They helped with everything relating to becoming a landlady. I have now been renting my property out with Belvoir for 9 years now with no problems what so ever, despite the odd hicups with tennants to which Belvoir advised as to where to rectify the issue. I have since brought another property to let, the estate suggested we use their letting department utterly dire with even giving us any paperwork quotes on rent etc. So I went back to Belvoir Lincoln photos and paperwork completed on the Thursday tennants were found on the Friday and moved in the next week. Belvoir keep me up to date with faults problems alike. Even on updating the house with a redec they assisted with contractors doing a good job while keeping their costs low.. I can not fault the polite, helpful staff at Belvior Lincoln. First rate with peace of mind many thanks to the staff at Belvoir Lincoln :-)

Belvoir