Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
This so called estate agent is a joke. Please note all the 5 star reviews are fake. How can they go from total rubbish to the best! let me tell you about what they really are like. They advertised my house for sale without any consent, it was already on with a local professional agent. Somehow they got my number and kept ringing me saying they had buyers. I told them I was already with an agent (who did sell my house) and to leave me alone and take my house off thier website. I nearly lost my buyer as they thought I was messing them about. Avoid these idiots. They should just close down and do the public a favour. They are rude, liars and sum everything up that is wrong with estate agents. i would rather eat my own head than have anyhing to do with these ignorant, arrogant clowns.
By: Mark Ashley
Apr 23, 2013
This review has been written by another estate agent to besmirch the good name of Mark Ashley & Co. allagents.co.uk have not verifyed this review and the alleged customer has made no contact with Mark Ashley & Co to make a formal complaint

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Ashley & Co Office 1