Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
If only all businesses were as efficient as Thomas Morris. From the moment Pete Hoare came to value the house (on a Sunday as it was the only day I was down from Oxford) I knew I\'de chosen the right agents. There wasn\'t a moment when I didn\'t feel I could contact Katy and I never felt I was being a nuisance. Katy couldn\'t have been more helpful and professional. I was kept updated every step of the way.

It was an extremely difficult time as my mother had just moved into a home and I needed to sell her house quickly to pay for the Care Home. I would have no hesitation in recommending these agents - even the other local agents didn\'t think they\'d get the job when they heard I was asking Thomas Morris to do a valuation! I wish I lived in the area and could use Katy for my next house. More than happy to speak if you wish to contact me.
By: Simon
Feb 23, 2013
Dear Caroine Lacey
What a lovely review- all I can say is thank you. Iรขโ‚ฌโ„ขm delighted that we could help.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives