Apr 08,2010
Apr 08,2010
By far the worst property agents I\'ve ever dealt with. The staff are rude, unhelpful and slow to react to any issues. As many other people have said, if only I\'d seen this before moving I would have never gone with them. Prospective tenants please take heed - never use these people.
By: Dan Mcleod
Jun 15, 2010
am very disappointed that your experience with Atkinson Mcleod has been so poor. Atkinson Mcleod deal with over 2000 tenancies per annum and have literally thousands of Happy tenants and Landlords according to our customer surveys. However even one unhappy customer is too many , I am personally responsible for all complaints at Atkinson Mcleod. I would like very much to discuss this further with you so that we can remedy any outstanding issues or apologise where we may have made an error.Please respond by using ADD COMMENT link below or email me on dan@atkinsonmcleod.com. I am also more than happy to speak to you or meet in person if you require.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Balham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Balham