Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
I was looking to find a tenant for my flat and GLobal Estates approached me. At the time I did not want to use an agent but Andy was extremely professional, not pushy and took everything out of my hands so I did not have to worry. I have been using Global estates for a number of years now and it is effortless. they find me new tenants with ease and always keep me in the loop as to what is going on and when things need doing in my property. Also, and most importantly to me, they seem to get very reasonable prices when work needs doing to the place and don\'t do what most others agencies do and rip you off. Andy keeps any issues away from me as much as possible which I appreciate. I hope to keep using them for many more years to come.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Global House Estates Ltd London! To leave a new review of Global House Estates Ltd London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Global House Estates Ltd London