Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
Myself and my elderly parents have only been with Broomheads for six months but would have stayed a lot longer if they weren\'t - lazy, incompetent, uncaring, unprofessional and rude. We have had no communication regarding our heating that has been off for nearly a week now in the middle of winter! When we telephoned to say that my elderly parents are freezing, they came across as \' couldn\'t care less\' with their attitude and did not help in any way whatsoever, apart from to mumble that they had rang the landlord (after 3 freezing days) then mumbled again to say the heating engineer would contact us at some point to arrange a time! I\'m appalled!, I myself work as a nurse so to come home to freezing cold conditions after a 14hr shift is awful, plus the added worry of my parents being ill is horrendous. I will be writing to the head office to make a formal complaint. I will be shocked if we get our deposit back on time ( if at all) DO NOT USE BROOMHEADS, it just isn\'t worth the misery!
The agent could have been more communicative, they could have been more emphatic even if they could not deal with the problem immediately to at least made us aware of some kind of timeline.... Just saying to us I can\'t do anything without the landlords permission is not acceptable after 3 days, and at least convey to us a sense of urgency! I have since moved out of the property a week earlier than scheduled and I have to say if the staff at Brromheads want to know how things could be improved they could learn how it\'s done properly from the staff at Oystons!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Broomheads Office 1! To leave a new review of Broomheads Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Broomheads Office 1