Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
Everyone at the St Ives office is extremely friendly and helpful. I\'d never sold a property before and they held my hand throughout the process offering advice and tips whenever asked. I\'m currently renting a property through Thomas Morris in Ramsey but I have now had an offer accepted for a house. Because everyone has been so lovely I actually feel a bit guilty that the house I\'ve bought wasn\'t marketed by them! However I am still using Thomas Morris Conveyancing for the purchase and Partners Financial for mortgage advice. I would not hesitate to go to Thomas Morris St Ives in the future.
By: Simon
Feb 23, 2013
Dear Catherine
Don't feel guilty! I'm just pleased that the St.Ives team have looked after you so well. Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris St Ives, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris St Ives