Feb 21,2013
Feb 21,2013
I found all the staff at Bradley\'s Shaldon a pleasure to deal with in terms of both expertise and friendliness following my purchase of a buy to let property in the village. They were very quick to keep me up to date with all stages of the process and did everything they could to ensure my purchase completed as quickly as possible and without any hitches, which was made more difficult as the property was being sold through a third party. The lettings team also found me a suitable tenant for the newly purchased property and again this process was completed quickly and efficiently. I wouldn\'t hesitate to recommend them for sales, purchases and lettings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Shaldon! To leave a new review of Bradleys Estate Agents Shaldon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bradleys Estate Agents Shaldon