Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
I would highly recommend NOT to use Charles Fox. On finding a property that I liked, I specifically asked Daniel the Manger if it was a long term let to which he replied yes. However, it turned out that the property was actually on their books to be sold and I was moved out within a year. I took the case to the Property Ombudsman but of course, he lied to them too and denied ever lying to me so I lost the case (all I wanted was an apology!). These heartless people should not be in this business. All they wanted was my money and didn\'t care about uprooting myself and my little boy after a difficult marriage break up. It\'s not pieces of paper Agents deal with, it\'s people\'s lives!! Do not use Charles Fox!!!
Tell the truth and have the decency to at least apologise when they see that they have upset one of their clients, even if they do see it as a misunderstanding. They\'re behaviour was utterly appalling.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Charles Fox Estate Agents Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Charles Fox Estate Agents Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Charles Fox Estate Agents Ltd Office 1