Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
Thornton Robson are a professional and extremely helpful agent. I have used them to rent and sell my property and both services were A star! For the time that my property was rented they had everything under control and i felt completly at ease knowing that my property was being cared for and that the rent was always recieved ontime every month. I decided to sell the property and they sold this within days of being on the market, throughout the sale process they were fantastic and spent time getting problems sorted with solicitors etc....nothing is ever too much bother.
I would highly recommend this agent and would not think twice about using them in the future should the need arise.

A star!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thornton Robson Rugby! To leave a new review of Thornton Robson Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thornton Robson Rugby