Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
On moving day - I arrived at the property to find cleaners at work - told them I would not leave my stuff in the way of their cleaning in the upstairs bathrooms to be told that they had already been cleaned - which was appalling.
When things break, they are very slow to respond if at all.
At our 3 month property check, the agent saw various things that were broken - when I said that I had already reported them to no avail he said it was \'typical\' of the agency and that he personally could not wait to leave the \'shit hole\' of a company. So if the employees have no faith in the legitimacy of the company, why should we?
When it came to property viewings for prospective tenants for next year we found the company to be rude and aggressive, including physically. After being confronted verbally for no reason during a viewing, I complained to the company who said they would deal with the agent in question who 5 minutes later rang me back on my mobile to have yet another verbal confrontation via phone. Highly unprofessional and arrogant, at the end of the discussion he even suggested that he wants us to remain in the property for another year - definitely not. In addition, another one of my housemates was knocked down by an agent illegally entering our property and did not even get so much as an apology.
When things break, the blame is usually on you. Despite having a series of faulty items, it was claimed that we broke them due to our inability to clean because we are girls. If they had looked at their books, they would have noticed that our house is mainly boys but this does not take away from the fact that this is a sexist and offensive statement that was so casually said.
All in all, I would call anyone to go with this letting agency bonkers.
Have social skills and hire non-aggressive agents who are verbally and physically abusive towards tenants.
By: martyn
Mar 11, 2013
I am sorry to hear about your problem and issues with us. In order for us to ascertain what has gone wrong and to rectify the above issues would you be so kind as to contact us and inform us of which property you are refering to so that i can get an better understanding and more in depth report . many thanks Martyn

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Homelife Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Homelife Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Homelife Lettings Office 1