Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
I wanted to say a big thank you to Michael and the team at CJ Hole, Southville, Bristol for helping me to sell my house in what is currently a difficult economic climate
It has been many years since I have sold a house and property laws have changed and are now more complex, therefore, it was reassuring that I could rely on Michael's professionalism and expertise to guide me through the tricky processes throughout the sale and to keep on top of every stage and to liaise with everyone (solicitors, purchasers and me) in a timely way so matters progressed to the eventual sale.

All the team had good local knowledge and showed genuine enthusiasm for selling local Victorian houses.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Southville Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Southville Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Southville Branch