Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
I can\'t fault the team at Belvoir Melton. They marketed my property well giving it as much exposure as possible whilst keeping me updated throughout the tenants application. Their referencing was brilliant and found me a great long standing tenant. The team down there were very helpful, i found them friendly, approchable and gave me honest and impartial advice on which property to purchase. I can rest assured knowing that they are overseeing everything to do with my property so i dont have to worry and can sit back and let them manage everything from rent collection and maintenance to carrying out routine inspections. They genuinely care about you and your property and i couldn\'t be happier with their services.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 132, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 132