Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
I have been dealing with Andy Li of Global House Estates for several years now and I have nothing but good to say about his, and the company\'s, service. Communication is very important to me and Andy\'s is proactive, immediate and responsive. I rank the service as one of the few which actually delivers customer service as I believe it should be delivered - with friendliness and professionalism. I live abroad so having an agent I can trust is essential to me. When I\'m in London, I can drop into Andy if I need to - but it\'s more for a friendly coffee than to sort any problems; any issues are competently and immediately dealt with by Andy and his team. I greatly value the service of Global House Estates and Andy in particular - it\'s excellent. Unusually, I can\'t think of a negative! Based on my own experiences, I highly recommend the company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Global House Estates Ltd London! To leave a new review of Global House Estates Ltd London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Global House Estates Ltd London