Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
I have lived in the flat I am in for close to 3 years now. In the last 12 months or so there have been numerous problems regarding quality (fixtures & fittings, leaking roof above patio doors). Anything the has required the building management company to address has been a nightmare. OM Property are both a shambles and disinterested, and I wouldn\'t recommend to a chap I\'d like to see dead. However:

Leyton Outlook have been very good indeed. For me they take the form of a pleasant, friendly and very efficient lady named Clio Spencer. Anything that Outlook should take care of has been done quickly, and usually well, by Outlook\'s tradesmen. There is always a follow up from Clio to check bthe quality of the work, and when, once or twice, it has bit \'a bit of a bodge\' then they are back round to try again in short order.

So, don\'t be afraid to use this branch of Outlook, and if you get any problems, call them and hope you get Clio. She takes the pain out of any maintenance they can perform without needing OM.

Outlook Property